The Physical Therapy Dept. is located in the main hospital off the lobby opposite the pharmacy. They see any and all patients with physical problems needing rehabilitation occurring from injury or other reasons.
- individualized and on-going physical therapy evaluations
- progressive individualized therapeutic exercise programs
- wound care
- advice on ergonomics and home safety
- orthopedic supplies such as braces and exercise bands, etc
- ordering DME equipment: walkers and wheelchairs
- stroke and other neuro rehabilitation
They also travel to all of the subregional clinics several times a year to treat patients in these areas.