Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Follow ATLS with attention to ABCs as well as c-collar and back-boarding while transporting as indicated by history or severity of trauma.
- The “golden hour” should be considered and activating a village medevac to Anchorage (or ramp transfer in Bethel to Anchorage) with ANMC Surgery consultation may be the best plan for an acute and compelling major trauma. LifeMED can coordinate this type of medevac.
- Consultation with another YK physician, especially the ER attending can be helpful in decision-making.
- Facial Trauma 2019 (PowerPoint Presentation)
- The Alaska Trauma System 2019 (PowerPoint Presentation)