Category:OB & Newborn
Unit Description (Facility): The OB Unit consists of 8 LDRP (Labor-Delivery-Recovery-Postpartum) rooms with a total of 16 available beds (8 mother and 8 newborn), one C-Section Delivery room, two OB Triage rooms, an infant treatment area, and a potential infant isolation area. Additionally, Room #1 can function as a negative air flow isolation room.
An average of 400 deliveries occur annually with the number increasing each year. The unit provides care to outpatient and inpatient obstetrical patients with a gestation of > 20 weeks gestation as well as newborns born in the unit. There is no nursery and babies room-in with the mothers unless they are being observed for a short while or are being stabilized for medevac.
OB SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- OB Triage Patients
- OB Deliveries
- OB Special Circumstances
- OB RMT
- OB Common Procedures
- Medevacs/Transfers for OB
- Obstetric YKHC Clinical Guidelines
NEWBORN SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Pediatrician Newborn Introduction
- Newborn Workflow
- Newborn Common Scenarios/Special Situations
- Pediatric Village Delivery Orientation
- Surfactant (Curosurf) Administration
- Neopuff Set-Up Guide
- Newborn Resuscitation Workflow
- Neonatal Resuscitation Summary (pdf)
- Neonatal YKHC Clinical Guidelines
- Neonatal References/Resources on YKHC Guideline Page
This category currently contains no pages or media.